Another year gone and another year of massive growth for the training industry – we hope you’ve learned as much as we have in 2018 about delivering effective learning to employees!
Whether your objectives were to get your training program off the ground, increase engagement with learning content, or create more alignment with training and business goals, we’ve been focused on helping you reach those goals with the knowledge, insights, and experience we’ve continued to acquire.
Out of the wide variety of articles we published in 2018, some of them were obvious favorites among training professionals like you.
In case you missed them, we’ve compiled the top 10 in this post – take a look and see how you can apply these insights to training in your organization!
- 9 Characteristics of Top Employee Training Programs
- 7 Coaching Tips for Managers and Leaders
- 10 Steps to Developing Goals and Metrics for your Training Program
- EQ at Work: Developing Employees’ Self-Awareness
- Training Tactics for Developing Your Managers’ Leadership Skills
- 7 Key Factors for Learning Program Success: A Practical Guide to Evaluating Training
- Q&A: Fixing What’s Missing from Your Sexual Harassment Training
- Employee Engagement: What It Is and Why You Want It
- Q&A: Everything You Need to Know About Post-Training Reinforcement
- Give Your Organization the Edge with Strategic Employee Training
If you’re ready to up your training game in 2019, we’re here to help you reach those goals!
Click here to request your free, customized demo of our online learning solutions, or learn more about how we can help in this webinar hosted by Training Industry: