Best practices for delivering effective learning to employees are constantly changing, and getting your training program right is now more important than ever. Employees today expect training and development to happen beyond onboarding, and they expect it to be delivered through modern, practical methods and applications.
That’s why your own knowledge needs to stay up-to-date, and resources like training and development articles, ebooks, webinars, and podcasts can help ensure you’re on top of today’s best strategies!
Whether your objectives are to start training employees in new ways, create an L&D strategy, prove the value of your learning programs, or create more alignment with employee development and business goals, we’re focused on helping you reach those goals with the knowledge, insights, and experience we’re continually acquiring.
Out of the wide variety of articles we publish each month, some of them have become obvious favorites among L&D professionals like you.
In case you missed them, we’ve compiled our top 10 employee training articles in this post – take a look and see how you can apply these insights to training in your organization!
Our Top 10 Learning & Development Articles
1. A Complete Guide to L&D Strategy (Part 1)
2. The 9 Elements that Make Top Employee Training Programs So Successful
3. 10 Steps to Develop Goals and Metrics for your Training Program
4. Coaching Conversations: A Practical Guide to Empowering Employees
5. Developing & Retaining High-Potential Employees
6. Understanding Pricing for Online Employee Learning Solutions (Part 1)
7. Creating Career Growth Opportunities for Employees Within Your Organization
8. Putting Blended Learning to Work: How to Optimize Your Approach to Training Employees
9. Using The Kirkpatrick Model for Training Evaluation
10. Get Started with Emotional Intelligence Training in Your Organization
If you’re looking for more in-depth resources and strategies to help improve your employee training program, check out our Resource Library!
We’re constantly publishing new ebooks, webinars, infographics, guides, and articles – all completely free to you. These resources cover a wide variety of topics with training and development, all designed to help you improve your skills and your program.