We are excited to announce SkillPath as our newest content producer partner. Since 1989, SkillPath has provided professionals worldwide with strategic and innovative training solutions. While perhaps best known for their in-person seminars or software training, they now offer microlearning video content covering business and leadership skills. The videos take a practical and relatable approach to common topics and challenges in today’s workplace.
Their mission is to provide the highest-quality training for companies and businesspeople around the world, so they can benefit personally and professionally from the experience.
SkillPath has a long history of partnering with programs that develop individuals’ leadership and innovation skills, and their mission aligns well with BizLibrary’s – to enhance clients’ business performance by improving the way employees learn.
BizLibrary’s content library product manager, Kristin Geen, says, “SkillPath has an excellent reputation for delivering quality training and their microlearning video content is no exception. We’re excited to be adding SkillPath to our expansive list of producer partners.”
The initial release of SkillPath content into The BizLibrary Collection includes titles such as:
- 5 Clear Signs It’s Time for You to Fire a Toxic Employee
- 6 Big Roles Every Great Leader Takes on at the Office
- Avoid Making the 8 Ultimate Delegation Mistakes
- Don’t Try to Be a Great Leader … Just Be an Effective One
- How to Effectively Handle an Employee Attitude Problem
- Interview Questions Every Manager Should Know by Heart … and Ask!
- Let Go of Being That Crazy Micromanager at the Office
- The Perils of Lazy Onboarding in a Competitive Employee Market (Part I of II)
- The Perils of Lazy Onboarding in a Competitive Employee Market (Part II of II)
- The Aha Moment—Your Brain at Work Problem Solving
- … among many more!
To discover more content from The BizLibrary Collection, or to learn more about our newest producer partner, contact us!