Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be judged based on their own merits. This 7-part video course is designed to teach the proper way to handle diversity training in the workplace for employees. This lesson focuses on the levels of the Diversity Scale, from discrimination to enthusiasm.
This 8-part video course will discuss the basic concepts associated with teamwork and facilitation. In this lesson, learners will understand how a team can help generate better answers than an individual. This is accomplished through attempting a few thought experiments first alone, then as a group.
This 13-part video course will teach employees how to improve customer service skills. In this video, employees will learn how to handle emotional customers while keeping control of their own emotions.
– Six Steps to Service Recovery
– Business Friendly Customer Service
– Essential Telephone Skills
– Five Forbidden Phrases
– How to Handle Irate Customers
– Killer Words of Customer Service
– Listening Skills
– Proactive Customer Service
– Questioning Techniques
– Selling Skills from A to H
– Selling Skills from I to Q
– Selling Skills from R to Z
– Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service
To comply with OSHA requirements and build safety awareness in the workplace, employers need to ensure that employees have a solid understanding of OSHA’s mission and how the agency protects them on the job. This video lesson discusses the rights and responsibilities employees and employers have under OSHA and how the agency enforces its regulations.
This short but comprehensive course covers the essential information all managers and supervisors need to have about what harassment is and how to deal with it proactively. We’ll discuss legal issues and the importance of the manager’s role in providing strong leadership to ensure a respectful and legally compliant workplace.
– Harassment Hurts: It’s Personal II
– Harassment – Prevention Essentials
– Harassment – Prevention Essentials for Managers
This video course will teach employees how to get started with HTML5. Viewers will learn how to develop effective web pages with HTML5.
– Quick Start – Making Your First HTML5 Page
– Obtain the Tools of the Trade
– Learning Basic Document structure
– Anatomy of a Tag – The Only Vocabulary You’ll Need
This video series is part of the HTML5 course and dicusses how to add and work with CSS styles to create more visually appealing web pages.
– Where to Style
– CSS Selectors
– Fundamental Typography with CSS
– Understanding the CSS Box Model
– Floating Your Layout
– Section Lab Video
This video series is part of the HTML5 course and discusses how to create tables to hold and organize data on a web page. Employees will also learn how to use the iFrame tag to show content.
– Defining a Table
– Defining the Border of a Table
– Determining Table and Cell Width
– Defining Table Headers
– Spanning Multiple Rows and Columns
– Inserting iFrame Content
– Adding a Table Caption
– Section Lab Video
There are hundreds of thousands of materials handling accidents every year, from small splinters, cuts or scrapes, to crushed hands and even deaths. This safety course provides the information employees need to work safely when handling and moving various types of materials.
– Materials in Handling Safety
– Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments
– Struck-By Hazards in Construction Environments
– Hazard Recognition (SPANISH)
We know that learners are turned off by boring videos, irrelevant interactions, and memorizing laws. This interactive video course covers important topics such as definitions of discrimination, harassment and sexual harassment, hostile behaviors, how to report harassment in the workplace and more.
– Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Employees
– Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Managers
– Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for California/Connecticut Managers
Ready to give it a try? Try our solution with unlimited access for 30 days, absolutely free. Get started today!