This video course provides an introduction to export compliance regulations for all employees. Employees must be aware when an export issue arises in their workday and how non-compliance with those regulations can impact the company and themselves. The regulations central to discussion in these lessons are ITAR (the International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (the Export Administration Regulations). Valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1 hour of recertification credit through HRCI.
This cyber security awareness course will help employees understand modern technological threats to themselves and their company. Learners will understand the goals and methods of cyber attackers, explore some of the technical safeguards that can protect them and their devices and learn how to avoid some of the simple human mistakes that make organizations vulnerable to such attacks. Valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1 hour of recertification credit through HRCI.
In this video course for Security Officers, we will discuss how to maintain the highest standards of security for protecting health information. This course explains the methods of enforcing the Security Rule through three different kinds of safeguards: Administrative, Physical, and Technical. Valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1.25 hours of recertification credit through HRCI.
– HIPAA: The Security Rule
– HIPAA: The Security Rule Intermediate #1: Part A – Administrative Safeguards
– HIPAA: The Security Rule Intermediate #1: Part B – Administrative Safeguards
– HIPAA: The Security Rule Intermediate #2: Physical Safeguards
– HIPAA: The Security Rule Intermediate #3: Technical Safeguards
This video course will prepare employees to coordinate with others effectively and fairly. We will explain habits of bad coordinators before diving into the best qualities and methods of coordinating others. Employees will learn how to prepare for coordinating a project and how to exert control. Valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1 hour of recertification credit through HRCI.
– Coordinating Gone Wrong!
– Traits of an Effective Coordinator
– Preparing to Coordinate a Project
– How Coordinators Exert Control
This video course explains how to identify priorities, describes methods for organizing these priorities, and finally indicates how to put these priorities into action. The whole process of setting priorities is important, not only for executives, but also for individuals, teams, and departments. Valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1 hour of recertification credit through HRCI.
– Strategic Priorities and the Baldridge Framework
– Identifying Organizational Priorities
– Identifying Personal Priorities
– Ranking Your Priorities
– Planning Your Priorities
– Priority Management Tips
This course explains the traits of a good negotiator, describes various kinds of negotiation methods, and provides strategies for confidence and success in navigating negotiations. Valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 2 hours of recertification credit through HRCI.
– Becoming a Great Negotiator
– Lessons From Your Childhood
– Important Concepts in Negotiating
– Types of Negotiations
– Types of Negotiators
– Preparing to Negotiate
– Developing Power
– How to Bargain
– Rules for Making Concessions
– Reaching a Win-Win Agreement
– Dealing with Tactics
– Tips for Better Negotiating
– Facilitating the Diamond Negotiating Exercise
This course comprises discusses the value of creativity, provides techniques for developing a creative mindset, and explains different processes for generating creative ideas and solutions. Valid for 1.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1.75 hours of recertification credit through HRCI.
– You Can Be Creative!
– Creativity vs. Logic
– The Creative Process: Part 1
– The Creative Process: Part 2
– Adopting a Creative Mindset
– Conducting a Brainstorming Session
– How to be Innovative
– Innovating with SCAMPER
– Idea Generation Techniques
– Becoming a More Creativer Thinker
– Fostering Creativity at Work
Ready to give it a try? Try our solution with unlimited access for 30 days, absolutely free. Get started today!