At BizLibrary, the quality of our video content is a top priority. That’s why we keep our content library fresh and up to date with 50+ new releases every month of the year.
Enjoy a 1-minute preview of our latest releases in The BizLibrary Collection:
This video shows employees how to transition into a leadership role and feel confident in their ability to take on new leadership opportunities with humility and grace. This video is part of our How-To Series, which provides quick and easy tips on how to handle a variety of common work situations.
This video discusses how to delegate tasks in an appropriate and effective manner. We'll discuss the benefits of delegating work and several tips for delegating effectively. Some of these tips include committing to the delegation effort, picking the right people, and being available, among others.
What should you ask during a stay interview? Learn questions about satisfaction with the work, treatment of employees, career and personal development, supervisor effectiveness, and work-life balance.
– Stay Interviews: Organizational Improvement
– Stay Interviews: Key Interview Questions
– Stay Interviews: Conducting an Interview
– Stay Interviews: Implementing a Program
– Stay Interviews: Retaining Top Performers
This 'Accident Investigation' safety series provides employees with specific facts about safety procedures and best practices.
– Accidents and "Near Misses"
– Investigations… and "Root Cause Analysis"
– Case Study 1: Equipment
– Case Study 2: Training
– Case Study 3: Procedures
– Learning from Accidents
Our video series 'Character in the Workplace' will help employees develop good character to boost morale and drive customer loyalty. In this video, we'll discuss how to build and sustain good character.
– The Importance of Good Character
– The Six Pillars of Character
– The Psychology of Cheating
– How to Build Character
– Character in the Workplace
Learn how to be more aware of health hazards and create a safer work environment for everyone. This video discusses types of workers who are at greater risk for workplace violence, the indicators of pre-violence, and examples of bullying.
– Addressing Violence and Bullying
– Managing Stress
– Preventing Musculoskeletal Disorders
– Maintaining Employee Privacy
– Promoting a Culture of Safety and Health
– Health Hazards at Work
Watch a customer rant online after getting the runaround from a service rep. She just keeps getting transferred. Finally, one rep takes on the problem and gets a glowing review.
– Customer Service: Are You With Me?
– Customer Service: Cutting Corners
– Customer Service: I'm Right, You're Wrong
– Customer Service: It's Not My Problem
– Customer Service: Service Delayed is Service Denied
– Customer Service: The Invisible Customer
This 'Active Shooter: Surviving an Attack' safety series will teach employees how to prepare for the unpredictable and create a safe work environment.
– Preparing for the Unpredictable
– Recognizing and Surviving an Attack
– Running from a Shooter
– Hiding from a Shooter
– Fighting a Shooter
– When the Police Arrive
Problems get solved in an open environment where employees are encouraged to speak up. In contrast, when employees are afraid to speak up, many valuable ideas never get aired.
– Leadership: Why Employees Need Autonomy
– Leadership: Employees Respect Competence
– Leadership: Use Mistakes as Growth Opportunities
– Leadership: How Inclusion Motivates Employees
– Leadership: Why Appreciation Is Critical
– Leadership: Transparency Builds Trust
– Leadership: Challenge The Status Quo
– and more!
Distractions are a major problem on conference calls. Learn how to avoid these distractions to keep your meeting focused and productive.
– Conference Call: How To Coordinate
– Conference Call: Avoiding Distractions
– Conference Call: Missed Body Language
– Conference Call: The Importance Of Announcing
– Conference Call: Minimize Misunderstandings
– Conference Call: Dealing With Isolation
Making sure customers feel heard and their concerns are addressed promptly is a great way to end a problem before it can really begin. Learn what NOT to do!
– Financial Services Business Skills: Cross-Selling
– Financial Services Business Skills: Internal Communications
– Financial Services Business Skills: External Communications
– Financial Services Business Skills: When Things Go Wrong
– Financial Services Business Skills: Customer Service Basics
– Financial Services Business Skills: Professionalism
– Financial Services Business Skills: Counting Money
The Painless Performance Conversations training course discusses behavior models with actionable and practical day-to-day advice for managers and supervisors looking to improve performance conversations.
– Painless Performance Conversations: Introduction
– Painless Performance Conversations: Form and Share Clear Performance Expectations
– Painless Performance Conversations: Lead with Behavior
– Painless Performance Conversations: Eliminate Judgement
– Painless Performance Conversations: Inquire with Purpose
– Painless Performance Conversations: Create a Culture of Ownership
– Painless Performance Conversations: Painless Performance Conversations in Practice
This video is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) series! This series proposes ways to eliminate waste in the processes at your organization and do more with less. In this lesson, employees will learn about the eight types of waste, as well as the common symptoms of waste.
– Lean: The Basics
– Lean: Principles
– Lean: Common Tools
– Lean: Introduction to 5S
– Lean: Excellence through Lean Six Sigma
– Lean: Doing More with Less
Resolving conflict between two or more employees often involves bringing out all viewpoints, asking open-ended questions, and providing feedback. In this video series, managers will learn how to coach employees through various issues.
– Management Coach: Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
– Management Coach: Communicating Plans for Change
– Management Coach: Employee Expected to Perform Beyond Skill Level
– Management Coach: Employee with Poor Attitude
– Management Coach: Inappropriate Dress in the Workplace
– Management Coach: Employee is Consistently Late for Work
– Management Coach: Employee Makes Repeated Mistakes
– and more!