At BizLibrary, the quality of our video content is a top priority. That’s why we keep our content library fresh and up to date with 50+ new releases every month of the year.
Enjoy a 1-minute preview of our latest releases in The BizLibrary Collection:
This video course discusses how to interact with others in a professional manner in the business world. We’ll cover topics like respecting personal space at the office, using social media, and having proper meeting etiquette. This video lesson offers tips about being punctual and professional, how to prepare for and participate in meetings, and more.
This video is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) series! This series provides tools for completely reinventing business processes in order to make them as effective as possible. In this lesson, we’ll discuss the BPR process, from assessing the opportunity to performing gap analysis to designing the process to implementing the reengineered process.
The Painless Performance Conversations training course discusses behavior models with actionable and practical day-to-day advice for managers and supervisors looking to improve performance conversations.
– Painless Performance Conversations: Introduction
– Painless Performance Conversations: Form and Share Clear Performance Expectations
– Painless Performance Conversations: Lead with Behavior
– Painless Performance Conversations: Eliminate Judgement
– Painless Performance Conversations: Inquire with Purpose
– Painless Performance Conversations: Create a Culture of Ownership
– Painless Performance Conversations: Painless Performance Conversations in Practice
This video is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) series! This series proposes ways to eliminate waste in the processes at your organization and do more with less. In this lesson, employees will learn about the eight types of waste, as well as the common symptoms of waste.
– Lean: The Basics
– Lean: Principles
– Lean: Common Tools
– Lean: Introduction to 5S
– Lean: Excellence through Lean Six Sigma
– Lean: Doing More with Less
This 10-minute course defines bullying and abusive conduct, their impact on people and organizations, and their remedies. We’ll cover the legal definition of bullying, an aspect of the topic that many people are unsure of. It’s a perfect add-on program to enhance harassment training legally required to include prevention of “abusive conduct,” for example the new AB 2053 California mandate.
– Let’s Talk…Bullying, Abusive Conduct, & Their Consequences (Spanish)
– Let’s Talk…Harassment – It Happens! (Spanish)
– Let’s Talk…Respect – It Matters (Spanish)
This video is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) series! Six Sigma provides strategies for reducing variance and eliminating defects to optimize productivity at your organization. Viewers will learn how to gauge control using a run control chart, how to use the 5 Whys technique to conduct root cause analysis, as well as how to use DMAIC to plan and implement critical changes.
– Six Sigma: Introduction
– Six Sigma: Process Control
– Six Sigma: Variation and the 6Ms
– Six Sigma: The 5 Ways Technique
– Six Sigma: The DMAIC Method
– Six Sigma: Design for Six Sigma
– Six Sigma: A Method for Eliminating Defects
Resolving conflict between two or more employees often involves bringing out all viewpoints, asking open-ended questions, and providing feedback. In this video series, managers will learn how to coach employees through various issues.
– Management Coach: Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
– Management Coach: Communicating Plans for Change
– Management Coach: Employee Expected to Perform Beyond Skill Level
– Management Coach: Employee with Poor Attitude
– Management Coach: Inappropriate Dress in the Workplace
– Management Coach: Employee is Consistently Late for Work
– Management Coach: Employee Makes Repeated Mistakes
– and more!
Hot work causes an average of 12,000+ accidental fires per year, resulting in more than $300 million dollars in property damage. This safety training course discusses the hazards encountered in hot work and focuses on how employees can use the permitting process and other safe practices to perform hot work tasks safely.
The Energy Bus is an animated training course based on Jon Gordon’s bestselling book “The Energy Bus.” Through a series of fast-paced, highly-engaging learning modules, learners will be active participants within the story itself through fun, thought-provoking elements designed to help them harness the power of positive thinking.
– The Energy Bus: Introduction
– The Energy Bus : You’re the Driver of Your Bus
– The Energy Bus: Desire, Vision, and Focus
– The Energy Bus: Fuel Your Ride with Positive Energy
– The Energy Bus: Share the Vision of the Road Ahead
– The Energy Bus: Don’t Waste Energy on Others
– The Energy Bus: No Energy Vampires Allowed
– The Energy Bus: Enthusiasm Attracts
– The Energy Bus: Love Your Passengers
– The Energy Bus: Drive with Purpose
– The Energy Bus: Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride
Every day in the U.S. more than half a million workers in various industries perform welding, brazing and soldering operations. This Welding Safety training course discusses a number of hazards associated with welding and cutting tasks, and explains the equipment and safe practices employees can use to avoid them.
What can you personally do to help your team develop in the areas that need improvement? This training course focuses on team building and team development activities to help managers and supervisors become better leaders.
– Team Building: What is a Team?
– Team Building: Types of Teams
– Team Building: Effective Team Members
– Team Building: Team Development and the Tuckman Model
– Team Building: Characteristics of a Successful Team
– Team Building: Teams in Crisis Situations
– Leading a Team
– Leading a Team: Team Building and the Tuckman Model
In this video course, employees will learn to identify hazards at work and actionable tips to help improve risk management in the organization.
– Risk Management: Defining Hazards, Risks, and Loss
– Risk Management: Identifying Risks
– Risk Management: Techniques
– Risk Management: Risk Assessment
– Risk Management: Healthy Risk Culture
– Risk Management: Embedding Processes
– Risk Management: Safety
– Risk Management: Preventative Maintenance
– Risk Management: Criminal Awareness
– Risk Management: Employee Health
– Risk Management: Financial Basics
– Risk Management: Reputation Management
– Risk Management: Decision Making
What makes certain organizations outstanding places to work? And why are other organizations awful places to work? Chances are it boils down to how respectful the environment is. Respect must be standard operating procedure if we expect our team to perform at its best.
– Respectful Workplace: Introduction
– Respectful Workplace: Act Ethically
– Respectful Workplace: Champion Diversity
– Respectful Workplace: Demonstrate Appreciation
– Respectful Workplace: Disagree Constructively
– Respectful Workplace: In Doubt? Find Out!
– Respectful Workplace: Listen for Understanding
– Respectful Workplace: Neutralize Bullying
– Respectful Workplace: Stop Workplace Harassment
– Respectful Workplace: Recap
If you spend time in the outdoors in North America, you stand a good chance of having a tick attaching itself to your body and feeding on you. The result of this tick bite could be a serious disease such as Lyme Disease or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. In this course, EMT, firefighter and best-selling author Martin Lesperance stresses the importance of early treatment of tick bites and precautions for preventing them in the first place. Topics include various types of ticks and where they live, how ticks spread diseases, Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, preventing tick bites, and tick removal.
CQI: Diagrams is a video course meant to show how data can be documented and analyzed for Continuous Quality Improvement in your organization.
– CQI: Diagrams – The Tree Diagram
– CQI: Diagrams – The Affinity Diagram
– CQI: Diagrams – The Relations Diagram
– CQI: Diagrams – The Fishbone Diagram
– CQI: Diagrams – The Radar Diagram
– CQI: Tools – Diagrams (Video Course)