This 5-part video course, CQI: Tools – Statistics, is meant to explain how statistics can be analyzed and used for improving workplace processes. This video lesson is the third of five. From it, employees will learn about variance, how to calculate standard deviation, the implication of sigma levels, and what these metrics mean for CQI in the workplace.
This series is designed to help you stay compliant with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogen standards. Employees will learn about appropriate emergency actions for the designated first responder, how to properly label contaminated materials, and the importance of following company-specific procedures.
This 4-part video series addresses the need for business etiquette in collaborative spaces. We’ll discuss the importance of personal space, allowing others to work, and also not unleashing a string of ill-tempered cursing.
– Collaborative Space Etiquette: Noise Issues
– Collaborative Space Etiquette: Food Issues
– Collaborative Space Etiquette: Hygiene Issues
– Collaborative Space Etiquette: Courtesy Issues
From this lesson, learners will come to understand the barriers that get in the way of excellent customer service. They will learn about how and why most organizations don’t have processes set up to satisfy the customers.
– Performance Excellence and Customer Service
– Customers Come Second
– Barriers to Customer Service
– Customer Service Moments of Truth
– Customer Contact Map
– Customer Grid Analysis
– Three Types of Value Add for Customers
– Rating Your Focus on the Customer
CQI: Overview is a video course intended to provide an introduction into the world of CQI in the workplace. This video lesson describes the concepts that support the application of CQI tools, as well as the skillsets that process improvement teams need.
– CQI: Overview – The Different CQI Disciplines
– CQI: Overview – Why CQI Initiatives Fail
– CQI: Overview – The Types of Quality Certificatoin
– CQO: Overview
A vital part of being a great leader is the ability to communicate prepared or impromptu ideas to large or small audiences—and to connect with individuals or groups to drive desired outcomes. Learn how to polish and present your ideas in a clear and engaging way.
– LEAD NOW!: Customer Focus
– LEAD NOW!: Effective Communication
– LEAD NOW!: Presentation Skills
– LEAD NOW!: Strategic Thinking
– LEAD NOW!: Decision Making
– LEAD NOW!: Delegating
– LEAD NOW!: Dependability
– LEAD NOW!: Focusing on Results
– LEAD NOW!: Personal Integrity
– LEAD NOW!: Problem Solving
Every successful mentoring relationship follows the predictable sequence or pattern laid out in the Mentoring Model. We’ll discuss the four phases of a mentoring relationship and identify the criteria that makes for good conversation.
– Make Mentoring Count: The Benefits of Mentoring
– Make Mentoring Count: What is Mentoring?
– Make Mentoring Count: Mentoring and Conversation Models
– Make Mentoring Count: Perparing for Mentoring
– Make Mentoring Count: Preparing the Relationship
– Make Mentoring Count: The Context of Mentoring, Understanding Difference
– Make Mentoring Count: Virtual and Distance Technologies
– Make Mentoring Count: Making Technology Work for You
CQI: Tools – Data is a video course meant to show how data can be documented and analyzed for Continuous Quality Improvement in your organization.
– CQI: Data – Data Types and Uses
– CQI: Data – Data Collection Rules
– CQI: Data – Selecting Useful Data
– CQI: Data – Data Collection Check Sheet
– CQI: Data – How Much Data Do You Need?
This video course will teach employees how to be effective critical thinkers. From this lesson, employees will come to understand the conditions that affect critical thinking, as well as the various roles of critical thinking.
– Why We Need Critical Thinking
– Characteristics of Critical Thinkers
– Leveraging Critical Thinking at Work
– Developing Yourself as a Critical Thinker
– Recognizing Critical Thinking Errors
This video course talks about the different types of communication in the workplace, when they’re appropriate to use, and some things that can get in the way of good communication.
– Healthy Communication: Types of Communication at Work
– Healthy Communication: How to Communicate Well at Work
– Healthy Communication: How Not to Communicate
– Healthy Communication: Using Email at Work
– Healthy Communication: Communicating with Your Remote Team
Ready to give it a try? Try our solution with unlimited access for 30 days, absolutely free. Get started today!