Working in HR for a small business doesn’t change the size of your people concerns. If anything, HR professionals in small businesses are often asked to do more in spite of limited resources and smaller departments. And these efforts are vital.
Small-business HR needs the tools to administer compensation, benefits, and PTO, along with the understanding to shape your organization’s growing culture and employee development.
Download this guide for helpful tips and additional resources designed to help you handle each of these issues and create a great place to work.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- Short-sighted talent acquisition techniques to avoid
- Five key steps to develop a formal compensation plan
- How to get the most from your training resources
- How to build a culture that leads to employee engagement
- Strategies to measure and improve employee satisfaction