Best practices for delivering effective learning to employees are constantly changing, and getting your training program right is now more important than ever. Employees today expect training and development to happen beyond onboarding, and they expect it to be delivered through modern, practical methods and applications.
That’s why your own knowledge needs to stay up-to-date, and resources like training and development articles, ebooks, webinars, and podcasts can help ensure you’re on top of today’s best strategies!
Whether your objectives are to get your training program off the ground, increase engagement with learning content, or create more alignment with training and business goals, we’re focused on helping you reach those goals with the knowledge, insights, and experience we’re continually acquiring.
Out of the wide variety of articles we publish each week, some of them have become obvious favorites among training professionals like you.
In case you missed them, we’ve compiled our top 10 employee training articles in this post – take a look and see how you can apply these insights to training in your organization!
- 9 Characteristics of Top Employee Training Programs
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators for Employee Training Programs
- 7 Tips for Coaching Employees to Improve Performance
- 10 Steps to Developing Goals and Metrics for your Training Program
- Q&A: Everything You Need to Know About Post-Training Reinforcement
- EQ at Work: Developing Employees’ Self-Awareness
- Training Tactics for Developing Your Managers’ Leadership Skills
- 7 Key Factors for Learning Program Success: A Practical Guide to Evaluating Training
- Be a Better Employee Training Program Manager with These 10 Skills
- 5 Steps to Marketing Your Employee Training Program
If you’re looking for more in-depth resources and strategies to help improve your employee training program, check out our free webinars!
Gain valuable advice from subject-matter experts – you can ask them your questions when you watch live, or watch on demand whenever it’s most convenient for you. Plus, select webinars are approved for HRCI and SHRM credits toward professional certifications.