BizLibrary bundles 6000+ courses with its LMS for the benefit of our clients. BizLibrary offers a "bookshelf" model so clients can literally pick and choose among the entire course catalog. Best practices dictate that important decisions need to be made to create a curriculum of a targeted or selected series of courses and resources for employees. BizLibrary helps clients with curriculum design by:
- Developing an understanding of the client's training needs.
- Working with the client to identify specific topics to be covered by online training.
- Ensure the client can identify the target audience for the training content.
- Make course recommendations as appropriate to fit the target audience, with proper content by topic.
- Map content to competencies by job role.
Blended Learning Resources
Blended Learning resources and support materials complement our most popular one-hour Business Skills courses and Streaming Videos. Available within the courses, these resources help to reinforce the concepts presented in each course.
Application of learning to the job is key to business results and ROI. Blended Learning resources help managers and facilitators present, engage and reinforce the course content and support training transfer.
The resources include, assessments, PowerPoint slides that present the core content - including practice questions, and presenter notes with deeper explanations, examples, answer keys to all of the practice questions and discussion activities to help learners apply knowledge within the context of the workplace.